inlingua was established in 1968 and has since then spread to 40 countries with 327 centers to become the world’s leading language training organization. inlingua Bangalore was started in 2005 and offers English and Foreign language classes to both individuals and corporates. With a time-tested method of teaching, inlingua is the best choice for English language classes in Bangalore. Our program is targeted towards improving overall levels of fluency at both beginner and advanced stages. inlingua’s English language classes are different from courses offered by other schools. The approach is creative, communicative and engaging. Our classes are fun and effective and our lessons are found to be rewarding and motivating.Learn to communicate with fluency during routine tasks, converse with confidence on any given topic, describe experiences, discuss opinions and plans and differentiate the finer shades of meaning. Improve your language and strengthen your ability to articulate.
Our English language training classes in Bangalore are targeted towards improving fluency at all levels from the beginner levels to the more advanced levels. These programs are designed to help students and working people use English fluently in their day-to-day affairs. For example inlingua students feel more comfortable and confident while:
- Communicating during routine tasks,
- Describing experiences, discussing opinions and plans,
- Interacting fluently on various topics,
- Using the language effectively for social, academic and professional purposes,
- Differentiating the finer shades of meaning.
Enroll now & get a FREE session of our Personality Enhancement ProgrAM
Personality Enhancement ProgrAM details: We offer free personality enhancement program on every Friday between 5 PM to 7 PM for all our registered students.
|Jaynagar||WEEKDAY||Beginner||21-Jul||28-Aug||2:00 PM -4:00 PM||Register >>||Beginner||14-Jul||15-Aug||4:00 PM -6:00 PM||Register >>||WEEKEND||Beginner||26-Jul||7-Sep||8:00 AM -11:00 PM||Register >>|
|Malleshwaram||WEEKDAY||Beginner||23-Jun||25-Jul||6:00 PM – 8:00 PM||Register >>|
|Kammanahalli||WEEKDAY||Beginner||11-Aug||12-Sep||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Register >>||Beginner||25-Aug||26-Sep||6:00 PM – 8:00 PM||Register >>|
Note: Start date of Batches and number of students are subject to change
Check our FAQ Section for more details.
A Short History of the English Language
English was born of dialects spoken by various Germanic tribes who landed up in Britain around 5th century AD. Following the Norse and Norman Conquests of Britain, ‘Old English’ was transformed by the Vikings’ Old Norse and the Normans’ French, giving way to a simpler ‘Middle English.’ The Renaissance soon brought Latin terms into English, as scroll-writers often needed new words for ideas that hadn’t been explored yet in the still-fledgling language. By the colonial era, ‘Modern English’ had begun spreading through Britain’s vast network of offshore territories, turning into the lingua franca for trade and commerce. Many of these nations adopted English for governance even after independence to avoid giving preferential treatment to any one vernacular. English thus grew to be a borrowed language, integrating words, ideas and styles of speech from across cultures, with an ever-expanding vocabulary unparalleled by any other language.
The key to the success of the English language is the relative ease with which it can be learnt and spoken. English uses the simple and universal Latin alphabet with a flexible grammatical system. One out of seven people human beings use English in some way or other, making it the most uniformly spread language most likely to take on the role of the global language. In India, English serves as the link language for administration and instruction in the public domain, complementing the reach of all local languages. Here are some examples of how a sound knowledge of the English language can go a long way in helping access and circulate useful information:
- English is the most widely spoken second language and the third largest natively spoken language in the world. It is the official language of 70 countries responsible for 40% of the world’s GNP.
- It is a prerequisite for most high-profile jobs and business communication.
- In a world that runs almost entirely on computers, eighty percent of all text is stored in English, including a billion or more pages from the web. Any software with a global edge is documented in English, making it software’s only universal language.
- With most technology being developed using English instruction, it has been playing a significant role in important industries such as engineering and medicine.
- It is the dominant language of world media. English-language magazines and newspapers are available in every part of the world and sixty percent of all radio stations are aired in English.
- English is the common language of education, understood by most academics and scholars. Half of the world’s books are published in English and over 90 percent of science articles are covered in English.
- English possesses the largest vocabulary of all languages, with about two million words.
Speak your mind to the world, enable excellence and growth in your career and ensure your access to information by enrolling with inlingua Bangalore’s English Language course today.